Now I’m finished with exams, I have been really getting back into the bookworm spirit and observing the age-old saying to never trust anyone who didn’t bring a book. So, with this in mind, here are some fantastic perks I’ve noticed to being a bookworm.
1. On the train, you can effortlessly avoid the oh-so-awkward eye contact with fellow human beings, by resolutely focussing on the words on your page.
2. Having hundreds of books on your shelf makes it a great place to hide things, especially if everyone who lives with you avoids your bookshelf on principle.
3. You have a ready-made excuse never to talk to people if you don’t fancy it.
4. Reading can quite often make you seem like much more of an intellectual than you actually are.
5. A full shelf of books is truly gorgeous.
6. Carrying around books means you can always opt-out of…
View original post 132 more words